HELP WHERE HOSPITALS NEED IT ®
HELP WHERE HOSPITALS NEED IT ®
CHC Career Opportunities
Chief Executive Officer - LTACH
The CEO provides leadership, strategic guidance and management direction to all aspects of the hospital’s operations while ensuring compliance with the hospital’s mission, vision, values, goals, strategic direction, and applicable laws and regulations.
The CEO is accountable for safe and quality patient care, developing and managing to a financially sound annual operating budget and long-term capital expenditure plan, hiring and retaining qualified and productive staff, managing risk, leading performance improvement, and maintaining effective relationships with Boards, medical staff, patients, employees, the community and the corporate office.
A strong community focus calling for regular face-to-face communication with physicians, the community, the board and staff is critically important; thus the CEO will need to live with his/her family, as applicable, in the Corbin, KY area.
Master’s Degree in a health care related field such as MHA/MBA/MPH/MS, or a BS in a health care related field with a business related masters, or the equivalent in education and experience.
• 5-7 years progressively more responsible experience at the senior administrative level.
• LTACH or similar experience required. CEO experience generally required.
• Must have a track record of effective operational, financial, business development, and strategic skills.
• Must have a track record of proactively developing positive relationships with physicians, employees, Board members and community leaders.
• Ability to enhance a quality of care environment, positive clinical outcomes and a high level of patient, physician and employee satisfaction
• Ability to lead, mentor and cultivate a talented management team and achieve results through others
• Ability to work with all levels of management and respecting all differences
• Ability to create and maintain a positive community image
• Ability to define goals and develop strategic opportunities for the betterment of the hospital
• Ability to define realistic, specific goals and objectives and to prioritize effectively
• Proficient interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate openly, effectively and frequently with multiple audiences
•Ability to be diplomatic and possess a high degree of political savvy
• Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and to work independently
• Ability to identify and resolve operational and administrative problems at both a strategic and functional level
• Ability to be trustworthy and possess and utilize a core set of ethical values
• Proficient knowledge to understand and apply the concepts, terminology, programs and processes unique to the post-acute healthcare industry
• Proficient knowledge of all related post-acute care legal, regulatory and financial requirements
• Proficient PC skills
• Possess a strong customer and service to others orientation
• Ability to meet CHC's drug-free requirements
We offer a competitive base salary plus an annual incentive pay package with a maximum potential payout of 30% along with an excellent benefits program. Relocation assistance will be provided if needed.
CHC is currently implementing a strategic plan for growth, and seeks talented health care executives who share our values and who will contribute to our growth while embracing our mission to guide, support and enhance the mission of community hospitals and healthcare providers.
Formed in 2004, CHC ContinueCARE, LLC, is our post-acute care organization that provides a wide range of services, including the development and management of long-term acute care hospitals (LTACHs). LTACHs offer high-quality, compassionate care for acutely ill patients who require specialized care and extended recovery times.
ContinueCARE Hospital at Baptist Health Corbin opened in August 2004 as a 32-bed Long Term Acute Care Hospital (LTACH) located on the lower level of our host hospital, Baptist Health Corbin. As the only LTACH in the area, we enjoy the best of both worlds by being in partnership with a 273-bed acute-care hospital yet maintaining our small hospital atmosphere. Our employees are a dedicated team who work together delivering the best possible care for our patients. Since we have a longer length of stay, our staff has the opportunity to know patients and families. We believe spending quality time makes a difference and we want to make a difference.
Apply for This Position
CHC | 7800 N. Dallas Parkway, Suite 200, Plano, TX 75024 | 972.943.6400Copyright © 2017 Community Hospital Corporation