HELP WHERE HOSPITALS NEED IT ®
HELP WHERE HOSPITALS NEED IT ®
CHC Career Opportunities
Clinical Liaison, Post Acute Services
The ContinueCARE Liaison is responsible for educating the Dallas Ft. Worth medical community on all aspects of the services offered at the 4 Texas hospitals (located in Abilene, Midland, Odessa and Tyler) with emphasis on the referral and admission process. In addition, performs clinical assessments to determine appropriate patients for admission. This position reports to the Manager, Community Relations, Post Acute Services.
● Complete assessment of patients being referred to determine patient’s clinical needs and appropriateness of admission.
● Ability to review and present admission analysis, referral analysis, needs of referral contacts, and how to meet these needs.
● Select most effective strategy (face-to-face, group presentation, direct mail, tours, workshops, etc.) for each contact. Exchanges ideas, information and messages readily and effectively, both in oral and written form, as required by the job. Provides patient updates to physicians, payers, and other referral sources.
● Complete face-to-face in-services to physicians, case managers and other professionals.
● Develop individual marketing plan and competitive analysis on time; able to identify opportunities to meet census budget; able to problem solve and implement measures to realize yearly census matrix; uses established reporting mechanisms and provides data and statistics as required. Completes physician profiles and territory/time management reports on time.
● Productivity: Identify potential growth, and current volume and importance to the hospital’s plan.
● Associate degree in Nursing or Respiratory Therapy, Bachelor’s degree preferred
● Current license to practice as RN or RT in the state of Texas
● 2 years Healthcare/Hospital experience with marketing or business development experience
● Knowledge of Dallas/Ft. Worth healthcare market
● Regional travel required
Community Hospital Corporation (CHC), a not-for-profit corporation, was created in 1996 to preserve the not-for-profit status of community-based health care organizations. Our mission is to guide, support and enhance the mission of community hospitals and healthcare providers.
CHC established CHC ContinueCare, LLC, our post-acute care organization, to advance our mission of preserving and protecting the control of community-based hospitals. CHC ContinueCare provides a wide range of services, including the development and management of long-term acute care hospitals (LTACHs) and acute rehabilitation programs.
In today’s evolving regulatory environment, LTACHs and acute rehabilitation programs offer an effective operational model that provides phenomenal care while reducing the cost of lengthy hospital stays in acute care environments.
Facilities and organizations currently benefiting from involvement with CHC ContinueCare include:
Carolinas ContinueCARE Hospital at Kings Mountain, Kings Mountain, NC
ContinueCARE Hospital at Baptist Health Madisonville, Madisonville, KY
Carolinas ContinueCARE Hospital at Baptist Health Paducah, Paducah, KY
ContinueCARE Hospital at Palmetto Health Baptist Health, Columbia SC
ContinueCARE Hospital at Baptist Health Corbin, Corbin, KY
ContinueCARE Hospital at Hendrick Medical Center, Abilene, TX
ContinueCARE Hospital at Medical Center, Odessa, TX
ContinueCARE Hospital at Midland Memorial, Midland, TX
Tyler ContinueCARE Hospital, Tyler, TX
Apply for This Position
CHC | 7800 N. Dallas Parkway, Suite 200, Plano, TX 75024 | 972.943.6400Copyright © 2017 Community Hospital Corporation