CHC Fact Sheet
History | A legacy of strong community hospitals
- Community Hospital Corporation (CHC) was founded in 1996 when a group of CEOs of not-for-profit hospitals came together to form a company designed to help community hospitals succeed.
- In 2004, we formed CHC ContinueCARE, LLC, our post-acute care organization, to help advance long-term acute care hospitals or LTACHs.
- In 2006, CHC expanded to include CHC Consulting, providing additional services to community hospitals.
- We have offered supply chain management services since 2007, and in 2015, we officially launched CHC Supply Trust, the supply chain services arm of CHC and CHC Consulting.
- We have a rich, 20-year history of service to community hospitals: http://communityhospitalcorp.com/historic-timeline.
- CHC owns, manages and consults with hospitals through three distinct organizations - CHC Hospitals, CHC Consulting and CHC ContinueCARE, which share a common purpose to guide, support and enhance the mission of community hospitals and healthcare providers.
- To be the nation’s preeminent resource in advancing community healthcare.
- In the past 18 months, CHC has consulted with over 35 community hospitals
- CHC services clients coast-to-coast in more than 26 states
Long-term Client Relationships
Baptist Hospitals of Southeast Texas, Beaumont, Texas
St. Mark's Medical Center, LaGrange, Texas
Yoakum Community Hospital, Yoakum, Texas