7 latest hospital, health system CEO moves
Becker’s Hospital Review reported the following hospital and health system CEO moves in the last week.
The moves are listed below, in alphabetical order.
1. Baton Rouge, La.-based Woman’s Hospital selected Robert Burgess to serve as interim CEO, effective immediately.
2. Albuquerque, N.M.-based Lovelace Health System named Buddy Daniels CEO of Lovelace Regional Hospital in Roswell, N.M., effective April 29.
3. Jay Kreuzer, CEO of Honolulu-based Hawaii Health Systems Corporation’s West Hawaii Region and of Kona Community Hospital in Kealakekua, Hawaii, is retiring, effective at the end of the year.
4. Morehead, Ky.-based St. Claire HealthCare appointed Donald H. Lloyd II president and CEO, effective May 1.
5. Tampa, Fla.-based Northside Hospital appointed Valerie Powell-Stafford CEO, effective April 1.
6. Harry Schmidt, CEO of Passavant Area Hospital in Jacksonville, Ill., is resigning June 30.
7. Cortez, Colo.-based Southwest Health System tapped Anthony Sudduth to serve as permanent CEO, effective March 28.
As reported in Becker’s Hospital Review, April 3, 2019.