- Gain an understanding of market trends and perceptions of the hospital, which are helpful in mapping out a future strategy.
- Predict the impact of demographics and competitive forces on the hospital’s current and projected performance.
- Create accurate growth projections based on the analysis of patient data, demographics, market trends and competitor strategies.
CHC recognized as a top employer by independent healthcare organizations
CHC achieved the prestigious National Standard Award in the Dallas Morning News’ (DMN) Top Places to Work in 2020 and 2019, based on an anonymous employee survey (administered by Energage) that measures workplace culture, alignment, execution and connection. Prior, CHC placed among the top 100 in DMN’s small company category in 2016 and 2015.
CHC ranked among Becker’s Hospital Review’s 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2019, 2018, 2016, and 2015.
Our talented workforce has a collaborative spirit when it comes to helping community hospitals improve. Watch our Culture Video.
A highly rated employer, CHC is named among the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare by Becker’s Hospital Review for years 2015, 2016, 2018 and 2019. CHC was named to the Top 100 Places to Work by the Dallas Morning News for two consecutive years.
Community Hospital Corporation announces long-term lease with North Texas Medical Center, Gainesville, Texas.
Jim Kendrick becomes CHC President and CEO.
CHC Completes the first of many Community Health Needs Assesments, helping hospitals to meet and remain compliant with federal regulations.
CHC, through a partnership with HealthTrust, offers group purchasing organization (GPO) access to community hospitals and later, in 2015, officially launches CHC Supply Trust.
CHC’s 10-year anniversary marks the start of new services for community hospitals, including supply chain management services, managed care services, and IT services.
CHC forms CHC Consulting, providing hospital consulting and management services.
CHC establishes CHC ContinueCARE, a post-acute care organization, to advance long-term acute care hospitals, or LTACHs.
CHC begins its long-term relationship with Yoakum Community Hospital, and with Baptist Hospitals of Southeast Texas two years later, creating a path of performance improvement for many community hospitals to come.
CHC was founded in Plano, Texas in 1996. Mike Williams was founding CEO.
Add Content Here
Tyler ContinueCARE Hospital, Tyler, Texas
Body Copy – As a hospital board member, you need to stay current on community hospital news and improvement strategies. Here are a variety of resources just for you.
Body Copy – As a hospital board member, you need to stay current on community hospital news and improvement strategies. Here are a variety of resources just for you.The operational assessment process encompasses the review and assessment of strategy, operations, staffing, supply chain, revenue cycle, finance, medical staff issues and facility leadership. The process begins with an extensive review of data and documents, coupled with one-on-one interviews with individuals on the hospital’s board of directors, its management team, department directors and its medical staff.
Healthcare costs have been increasing steadily over the past few years, a factor that has made it more important than ever to evaluate and improve the operational efficiency of hospitals. As much as the primary objective of any hospital is to offer healthcare services to the surrounding community, the facilities have to ensure that their financial health allows them to serve the community for many years to come. One of the challenges hospitals face is grappling with diminishing cash reserves and
Our Operational Improvement Services Include:
- Clinical Quality Services – Community Hospital Corporation
- Information Technology Services – Community Hospital Corporation
- Meaningful Use
- Executive Compensation
- Internal Audit
- Telecommunications & USAC
- Partnering for Optimal Supply Chain PerformanceRead Full Article
- From Stuck to Star-Struck — How a Struggling Hospital Gained Stable Ground and a 5-Star Overall Quality RatingRead Full Article
- Building Better Hospital BoardsRead Full Article
- How One Hospital Built a Public Health Innovation, Literally from the Ground UpRead Full Article
- Changes in Rural Healthcare Delivery — Is Resistance Futile?Read Full Article