Although most hospitals come to CHC Supply Trust for the savings, they stay for the service. Our team of community-hospital insiders is here to coach you through the conversion process and for ongoing support, if desired.
The conversion to CHC Supply Trust is called onboarding. This process, outlined below, includes collaborative meetings with hospital department directors, including clinicians, for input and buy-in.
The Onboarding Process
- Cross reference hospital procurement data with CHC Supply Trust contract list.
- Complete analysis to identify opportunities for additional savings if items currently purchased are transitioned to those offered through CHC Supply Trust.
- Onsite at the hospital, CHC Supply Trust experts spend two days and share expected savings as a result of conversion.
- In-depth department director meetings are held to review contracts and explore conversion. The purpose of these meetings is to determine the scope of items that will be converted to CHC Supply Trust and to communicate expected savings.
- At the conclusion of onboarding, the hospital begins purchasing through CHC Supply Trust.
Some hospitals need additional consulting and analysis resources to maximize the benefit of CHC Supply Trust. We work with hospital leadership to develop a custom support contract that includes:
- Assignment and follow-up by an account manager
- Onsite quality check completed 90 days post implementation
- Monthly or quarterly spend analytics to ensure compliance and maximize savings