Southwest Health System Wins HealthTrust Award
Southwest Health System (SHS), Cortez, Colo., recently received the HealthTrust Clinical Excellence Award for the health system’s COVID response and education campaigns to provide information and vaccination initiatives focused on rural communities.
SHS team members recognized at a HealthTrust event include:
- Marc Meyer, RPh, BPharm, CIC, FAPIC, director of pharmacy and infection control
- Kelsey Gilbert, PharmD, pharmacist leader outpatient pharmacy
- Lindsay Yeager, RPSGT, CCSH, director of sleep services
- Christopher Alvarez, director of patient access
- Matthew Lindsay, NR-Paramedic, CCEMTP, director of EMS/ambulance